what have i done?  

Posted by a'azheem

there's this 'A' who i think, likes me ... but i don't know wether does 'A' still like me or not, previously 'A' does..
recently out of a suddent, i told 'A' "i miss you"... owh my, is this a big mistake? i don't want 'A' to put hopes on me. ofcourse 'A' replied me "i miss you too". it's been a while i haven't told anyone with that sentence... like more than a year.. since i've lost 'E'.
i do really think that was a really big mistake but why i'm feeling good about it.. like i wanna hold 'A' so tight & don't wanna let go?
i've been feeling weird alot.. am i in love again? i hate this! i'm trying to move on but whenever it comes to 'A', i kept thinking of 'E'. sometimes 'A' reminds me of 'E'! owh i hate this much!

This entry was posted on 8:32 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

'A' is 'A'..'E' is 'E'..
people are different..good or bad..
just different..

who is 'A'
who is 'E'
??????