great weekend  

Posted by a'azheem

actually, one of my relatives got married this weekend and some others relatives hangout at my house, bring me loadsa food & stuff...


alot of people asked me, when will i going to get married ...tough one.. nobody wants me, hahahhahah...


anyways.. i'm kinda exited to have this korean song downloaded into my cellphone. so i can play the track over & over again..


work, is okay so far... but it doesn't stressing me out its just.. doin stuff i'm not used to ...


i drove uncle lee's car to the shop.. thats what i really enjoy to do... its like i can drive for days in 'that car'. whenever he's too lazy to go anywhere, he'll let me drive his car, haha.. wont miss that chance. i purposely took the long cut way to the shop, hehe.. but still consider about the petrol..

This entry was posted on 3:38 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments