not bad for a first day  

Posted by a'azheem



this guy over here is my new team mate! learnt alot of stuf from him. he's full with thinking.. but today he got me burnt some calories.. looking foward to work with this guy in the upcoming days, hopefully we gain & trade each others knowledge.


when i first met this guy, i know, he's smart. he got alot of stuff going on and i would never be bored working with him. so much stuff we've talked about today but my concern is for this guy that he's like has the ability of empathy, haha.. he can know stuff by looking at the first glance. but he can be wrong, haha..


the art background from both of us make it easy to understand what he's saying. his words are different from others yet similar to my art fellas from uitm.


he reminds me of cat & hafiz, my friends from uitm. he's like the combination of both. i still got lot to learn from him. these first few days, he will show me stuff that i need to be familiar wth.




me & babe sms each other today, kinda coincidence, she's also starting to work with a new job today. she said she is still single.. aha?




This entry was posted on 4:20 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments