going through new days  

Posted by a'azheem




tomorrow is something to start over.. i've been a little bit crashed down for a while.. kinda low before this because ive failed myself to something i don't wanna remember of. i don't really into this blog writing.. i used to write my journal with my own handwriting.. guess i'm getting lazy to write, so i just type..

there's something in my head that i can't let it out at the moment, and that is 'A'. i would like to say sorry to 'A'. guess i've pissed 'A' off. forgive me 'A'. you're a great person. you remind me of 'E'. i wanna put all my past behind me.. hopefully.. they kept coming back sometimes.

i really looking foward for tomorrow.. hopefully i will not disappoint my boss. he gave me this chance and i don't wanna blow it. i'll be learning alot and gain as much valueable experiences as possible .. hopefully.. to make me ready to rock this life that has been lowed for some time.

owh, i turned down 1 company today.. they asked me to give the answer for the agreement of joining their company but i have to pass this one. already called the company ... its just not that i don't love challenges.. but i have to be fair to myself.. if it's beyond my abilities, why should i surrender myself to the stuff that i know i'm going to fall.. it's like letting go of having my own car.. because they will give their stafs a company car.. nevermind.. i'm not really good at directions, probably gonna be lost somewhere in the middle of KL while driving.



I've been looking for the boy that I once knew
The boy with nothing to lose
Right before he met you
I've been telling him everything that I've learned since then
Never gonna make them
Same mistakes again
...and baby You know, and I know You held on, I let go
Now is the time to move on
Let tomorrow be a new day
I'll be running from the heartache
As the months turn into new years
Wont be crying any new tears
Hear me say no, never ever, I won't be there
...Looking back I remember when I
Used to sit and cry
Every day, all night
I'm telling you everything that you knew has changed
I'll be turning a new page
All the memories erased
I wont be having bad dreams
Wont be having regrets
Tearing at the seams
They're the things I will forget
Baby when tomorrow comes, you're gonna be the only one
If you'd loved, if you'd have cared
Then babe I would be there

tonight, out of the suddent, my ex rang my celly.. i didn't expect any call from my ex & we didn't even wish the 2008 new year to each other.. but why tonight? my ex said that my number is still being remembered, never been deleted & stuff.. were talking like nothing had happened, asking me wether i'm doin okay or not (still cares for me?) i was like not paying attention to what my ex were talking about.. just aha, yeah, ok. i didn't mad at my ex, it's just i don't wanna see any recaps on what we've had.. it's not unpleasent but just wanna look up ahead, not down or back.

This entry was posted on 1:28 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments