warning..!  

Posted by a'azheem


this 'thing' over here is very dangerous ya'll.. he's a carnivor, owh look at the teeth..
he barks... & just be extra careful whenever you're around him.............
hahahaahahahahah..
office is a place for work... not hunting, dude. anyways he's the coolest mad people you'll ever know!
and i would like to wish best of luck to this 'thing' over here on his something something tryouts.. go for it! i know u can do it dude.. keep your faith alive!
owh, i would like to thank my boss..... for buying me new desk. hahahahah i know this 'thing' over here is very envy of me, hahahahahahahah... i'm thinking of bringing my transformers to decorate my new desk..

This entry was posted on 4:08 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments