this is for "A"  

Posted by a'azheem


in my heart i know that you're mine
but my mind keep changing all the time
it's so hard to find security
to bring love into our destiny
i know that you wouldn't tell me if i'm out of line
my inner sense is telling me
i've been running blind
when i'm close to you i'm in too deep
but without you i can't even sleep
i would give up almost anything
to feel love & all the joy it brings
i know that you're trying hard to see what i can't find
how i understand your pain
you've been left behind
i wanna love you,
& hold you through the night
i wanna love you,
make sure that you'll be alright
i wanna love you,
but nothing's coming out right

This entry was posted on 4:23 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments