wishing on a star  

Posted by a'azheem


how big is my dream?
i dont know if i will ever succeed but i really wanna give it a go.
although it's difficult i gotta believe it.
can i really fulfill it?
i'm really scared!
the path is fill with obstacles.
others might laugh at me but it's my dream that keeps me going forward.

how long will i have to wait for 'you' to come?
the tears, the stains & my breath, the many days we have spent together,
can it be subsisted?
in your strange gaze, it was as cold as ice,
sometimes i'm hesitating but i want to!
everytime, always defending the day,
there's a little dream, that's my dream.

wishing on a star, to those stars above the clouds,
promise me that it wont be long,
if someone could listen to me,
whoever sees my happiness is hanging.

sometimes i make mistakes,
like my mind, it isn't easy.

wanna be a star, to be in the sky like the other stars,
the daylight will shine from high above,
if someone would listen to my song, that's when i will sing.

i wont cry, gather the tears, now i will try to laugh,
the road i'm going through is not easy but i'll make my way,
i can do it,
someday my dream will come true.

This entry was posted on 12:07 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments