its too late for this..  

Posted by a'azheem

Maybe i think i'm not right for you,
that i'll never be everything you need,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart, i am.


If i don't think that i've got the pedigree,
that i'm not someone who can talk to you,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart, i am.


You are, my reason
You are the air I'm breathing
Ask who's in my heart, you are


If ever I wanted to run away,
I'd go only if you would come with me,
Cause no-one can talk to my heart like you are :(

If I do for you what you do for me
If I'm on your mind every time you sleep, and in your dreams
Say the words and no matter how far I'll be where you are


I wish you'd ask me how I feel,
I'd say that I'm emphatic
And when you're near to me, this urgency is automatic
you're my addiction, 'A', and I dont wanna break the habit
I'd say that your in my heart

This entry was posted on 5:14 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments