my mistake  

Posted by a'azheem

i havent got the chance to explain it to you but its just so hard for me to tell.
i did it twice but i didnt mean to.
the thing is i dont want any comitment, u dont believe me when i said i'm not ready for it or i'm taking a break from it.
the day when i first know you, i've already cried myself to sleep because my heart was beating fast.
my heart is still bleeding of what have happened, on my past experiences and i dont want it to be repeated again.
you're a nice person and i dont deserved you.
i'm sorry but i purposedly made you hate me so you can be with someone better.
i'm sorry but i just have to let you go.
maybe you're right, i'm giving up.
if you're hurting now, it would be okay because the longer you stay with me, the more you're going to get hurt, more than you are right now.
i'm not the one for you because i'm a jerk.
i dont even wanna try because i know it wont work.
there's nothing wrong with you, it's just me.
or maybe i'm just selfish but i dont want you to suffer.
besides, i'll only give you hard times.
i'm so sorry. i hate myself..



This entry was posted on 8:36 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

you never know what will happen unless you try..take ur chances n take the risk...
that if only you think it worth trying for..
everybody deserves someone.its not about who is better or who is not.its about being who we are..
if only you could understand that A's mind,im sure u'll find a way to make it up to him.you'll try if u think you deserves a chance...