Posted by a'azheem


love = pain
dedicated to all my broken-hearted people
i'm so sick of love songs
momento of ours... lie!

one late night & the rain is falling down
i bring you back from my memories
i've promised myself that i would be fine without you
but i cant help it
i took in liquor which i dont even know how to handle
trying to fill my empty heart
a day without you is too long
i pray that i might forget you (that's a lie)

without you, happiness cannot be found in me
i cant even shed any tears
i dont wanna live anymore
this is bullshit, its pissing me off
i'm going crazy in thoughts of you
i wanna see you but ive been told that i cant
that its all over (i'll be right there)

i'm so sorry but i love you, its all a lie
i didnt know but now i know that i need you
i'm so sorry but i love you, out of anger
i've pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing it
i'm so sorry but i love you, will you leave & forget me slowly?
so i can be in pain

those words ive said were all lies
a loner left behind all alone
& i lost in the midst of it all
in my pocket theres a break up letter all wrinkled & folded up

& my habit of calling for you & wondering where you are
i'm gonna change that
i'll laugh everything off from now on

i hope this is all a dream
because i only add up to this much
i still cant forget you
no, i dont think i ever will
even 'till the day i die
did the scars i gave you healed?
i'm sorry because i never got to do anything for you

i'm sorry but i love you
thats all i gotta say
look, everythings gonna be alright, isn't it?
damn, why am i crying?







This entry was posted on 6:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments