serves me right  

Posted by a'azheem

there's no point of me forcing you to like me.
let it be, but at least thank you for making me feel like i'm loved, once again.
at least, i felt like someone has been taking care of me.
thanks for caring (used to).
i'm too greedy & selfish for asking you more.
i don't deserved it anyway.
i should be thankful that you're willing to befriend me.
it was all my fault of what entirely had happened.
i was slow, playing too many games, lying to myself, and it's non of your fault.
if i were brave enough, i would take my own life away.
it feels different now.
i don't even know what to do.
but deep down i really regret of what i did.
it's really not how we used to be.
no turning back, won't be the same.
i've to suffer the consiquences.
i'm hurting myself.
i gave up.

This entry was posted on 5:15 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Dear...

Life is so simple..
We will get what we want..
But..
Always believe in our heart that Allah always next to us, and we belong to the great one. So ask our self what we want in our life.. then ask Allah to show the way.

Everybody want to b happy and smile all the time.. but..we dont have the power to be that way all the time.

Always love n care urself coz.. there are someone still love and care on you... where ur family, friends.. they need u.

be strong boy...!!


there's always person loving u deep

=)