tell me  

Posted by a'azheem

i didn't realized that u like me as well
what do i do?
i'm flattered
i kept pinching my cheak because it's like a dream
unbelievable
i'm overwhelmed
nobody knows how nervous i was all by myself
at least, u should like me by any chances
however, you've loved me
oops!
tell me one more time
tell me that u love me
tell me that you're waiting for me
tell me that u want me, need me right now
i wanna hear it repeatedly, please go on saying
telling me that it isn't an illusion right now
how can my heart beating like this
seems like it's gonna burst
i can't stop myself
whenever you're looking at me
i'm tingling like have been struck by electricity
i can't stop, so make me stop
hit me one time, baby one more time
okay i know you've already said it but again, i want u to tell me that over & over again
it's just like a dream, u know i can't believe it
oops!
now what should i do?
tell me one more time, baby!

This entry was posted on 5:12 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments