Posted by a'azheem


why do you keep staring?
am i really that handsome?
even so, if you keep staring
i feel a little embarrassed

each time i pass by
the chicks turn their heads
the stares i feel from behind
what ever shall i do?

from the stares that i always have
and the babes that always checking me out
you'd think i'd get used to it by now
but why is it still so burdensome?

i wanna live a quiet life
like the other guys do
why did mom gave birth to me like this?
and make my life so tiring

everybodys watching me
everybodys wanting me
anywhere i go, the spotlight follows me
anywhere i go, they follow me
wether it be restaurant, street, cafe, the club
how much do they have to hear from me for my popularity to die down?
my sexy eyes are Go So Bright
my arms are sort of Go So Tough
what should i do? i think everybody likes me
oh no, please, leave me alone

This entry was posted on 7:12 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments